For the past eight years, Hubspot has been tracking how customers do their shopping and and want their information, as well at analyzing sales and marketing trends with their annual State of Inbound report. The 2017 report is hot off the press, and here’s a few of the findings:
- 63% of marketers say their top challenge is generating traffic and leads.
- 38% of salespeople say getting a response from prospects is getting more difficult.
- 70% of respondents say their company’s top marketing priorities are converting contacts/leads to customers.
- 38% say getting a response from prospects is the most difficult to do in sales compared to 2 or 3 years ago.
- 61% of marketers believe their organization’s marketing strategy is effective.
- 57% of respondents say their sales team spend up to an hour per day on a data entry.
- 46% of respondents say inbound marketing has given their organization a higher ROI than outbound.
- 86% prefer email to communicate for business purposes.
- 59% say inbound practices provide the highest quality leads for their sales team.
If you would like to download the entire State of Inbound 2017 report, you can click here. To find out how NextPage can help you implement an inbound marketing program, check out our website here, download our free ebook, An Introduction to Inbound Marketing, or contact us at 1-800-459-8404.
Download our free ebook, “An Introduction to Inbound Marketing”
Learn how an inbound marketing program can grow your business and attract more traffic, leads and customers.