Sometimes the solution to how to uniquely brand and promote your company is as close as your parking lot. Your car, service van or delivery truck can be a billboard on wheels with a vehicle wrap, displaying your message in bright, vibrant colors and graphics. And the best part is you don’t have to pay a monthly rate for that rolling billboard. Wrapping your vehicle is an affordable and attention-grabbing way to leave a lasting impression to potential customers. Is wrapping your vehicle or fleet right for your business? Here’s 5 reasons why vehicle graphics make sense:
- Cost per impression. Over the course of 6 years, a wrap will average to about $500 per year (the cost of material and labor averaged over 6 years). And if your vehicle is out and about most days (and wraps work weekends, too), you could easily get 30,000 impressions per day (the average is between 30,000 and 70,000 impressions). That’s 10,950,000 impressions per year, or about $.045 per one thousand impressions or CPM (in dollars and cents that is $0.000045 per impression). Even if you only average 10,000 impressions per day, your cost per impression is only a $.14 CPM. Compare that to what you pay for a TV ad which could be as high as a $44 CPM, or radio at a $20 CPM. Pretty great value for $1.37 per day.
- The message never sleeps. Whether you’re out on a delivery, or parked for lunch, you message is always working for you, in the neighborhood you serve. With billboards, any brand equity that was built up with repeated viewings goes away when the message comes down; you have to start over again when it’s time to start a new campaign. Same with TV. Once the message is gone, it’s out of the minds of consumers.
- Look bigger than you are. If you own a small business with one vehicle, the perception of your business is elevated when consumers see a wrapped vehicle. They don’t know how big your company is, but a wrapped vehicle can suggest to them that you own a fleet, and thus lend credibility.
- Save your paint. A wrap is a shield, protecting the paint on your vehicle from UV rays, errant rocks and minor scratches, essentially increasing the resale value of your vehicle.
- They’re stuck with you. In these days of TiVo, streaming video and audio and email spam blockers, people are finding ways to eliminate advertising from their daily lives. But when they’re out on the road, they have to keep their eyes open and have no choice but to see your message.
If you would like more information to see if a vehicle wrap is right for your business, contact the experts here at NextPage, or call them at 816-459-8404.