[cmsmasters_row data_padding_bottom=”0″ data_padding_top=”0″ data_color=”default” data_bot_style=”default” data_top_style=”default” data_width=”boxed”][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/1″][cmsmasters_image align=”none” animation_delay=”0″]9105|https://gonextpage.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/landingpage_header-1.jpg|full[/cmsmasters_image][/cmsmasters_column][/cmsmasters_row][cmsmasters_row data_width=”fullwidth” data_padding_left=”0″ data_padding_right=”0″ data_no_margin=”true” data_top_style=”default” data_bot_style=”default” data_color=”default” data_bg_color=”#ffffff” data_padding_top=”0″ data_padding_bottom=”0″][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/1″][cmsmasters_featured_block text_width=”100″ text_position=”center” text_align=”left” top_padding=”0″ bottom_padding=”0″ bd_width=”0″ animation_delay=”0″]
[cmsmasters_divider width=”long” height=”0″ style=”solid” position=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”0″ animation_delay=”0″][cmsmasters_text animation_delay=”0″]
Fly NextPage Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit a unique video to social media using the hashtag #FlyNextPage and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of NextPage, Inc., (“NextPage”) its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. The social media account used for the post must be an account held by an individual person or identifiable compnay, clearly identified within their social media account setup. Submissions from a “phantom” or non-person account are not eligible for the price.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of NextPage as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 10, 2018 12:00 a.m. central, and ending February 16, 2018 11:59 p.m. central. All online entries must be received by February 16, 2018 11:59 p.m. central.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using social media platforms of Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and appropriately applying the hashtag #FlyNextPage. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of NextPage. You may enter more than once, but each entry must include an original video of your paper airplane flight. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of NextPage.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Southwest Airlines gift card of $500. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by NextPage. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at NextPage’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for NextPage to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a community vote under the supervision of NextPage. Winner will be notified by social media posting to the account of their original post within five (5) days following selection of Winner. NextPage shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT NEXTPAGE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that NextPage, anyone acting on behalf of NextPage, and NextPage’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of NextPage. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless NextPage from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which NextPage may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: NextPage reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond NextPage’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, NextPage may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by NextPage. NextPage reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. NextPage has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, NextPage reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless NextPage and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the state of Missouri, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: The announcement of the winner will be posted on social media at the conclusion of the campaign.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is NextPage, 8300 NE Underground Drive, Pillar 122, Kansas City, MO 64161, United States.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by NextPage is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- By submitting your video, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
[/cmsmasters_featured_block][/cmsmasters_column][/cmsmasters_row][cmsmasters_row data_padding_bottom=”50″ data_padding_top=”0″ data_bg_color=”#ffffff” data_color=”default” data_bot_style=”default” data_top_style=”default” data_width=”boxed”][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/1″]
[cmsmasters_divider width=”long” height=”1″ position=”center” margin_top=”50″ margin_bottom=”50″ animation_delay=”0″]
[/cmsmasters_column][/cmsmasters_row][cmsmasters_row data_padding_bottom=”35″ data_padding_top=”35″ data_bg_color=”#cf202e” data_color=”default” data_bot_style=”default” data_top_style=”default” data_padding_right=”5″ data_padding_left=”5″ data_width=”fullwidth”][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/2″][cmsmasters_heading type=”h2″ font_weight=”300″ font_style=”normal” text_align=”left” color=”#ffffff” margin_top=”15″ margin_bottom=”0″ animation_delay=”0″]Request a Free 30-Minute Consultation[/cmsmasters_heading][cmsmasters_heading type=”h5″ font_weight=”normal” font_style=”normal” text_align=”left” color=”#ffffff” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″ animation_delay=”0″]Grow your business by talking to a NextPage marketing strategist today![/cmsmasters_heading][/cmsmasters_column][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/2″]
[cmsmasters_divider width=”long” height=”0″ style=”solid” position=”center” margin_bottom=”55″ animation_delay=”0″]
[cmsmasters_button button_link=”/consultation” button_target=”self” button_text_align=”center” button_style=”cmsmasters_but_bg_hover” button_font_size=”14″ button_line_height=”30″ button_font_weight=”500″ button_font_style=”normal” button_padding_hor=”35″ button_border_width=”1″ button_border_style=”solid” button_border_radius=”3px” button_bg_color=”#518ff5″ button_text_color=”#ffffff” button_border_color=”#518ff5″ button_bg_color_h=”#ffffff” button_text_color_h=”#518ff5″ button_border_color_h=”#518ff5″ animation_delay=”0″]Click here for a free consultation![/cmsmasters_button][/cmsmasters_column][/cmsmasters_row]