Printing with Komori Lithrone GL-840P 8 Color Press
Offset on Demand is a revolutionary print on demand process that offers a unique combination of the highest print quality and the most eco-friendly, green printing process available today. With shorter setup times, less paper waste and reduced printing time print buyers receive unsurpassed productivity and environmental efficiency.
The NextPage’s Komori Lithrone G40 40″ 8 color press facilitates quick turnarounds by shortening make-ready time and cutting paper waste while maintaining the highest print quality and productivity of offset printing. The Komori H-UV System is an innovative UV Curing System that uses a UV lamp developed with Komori Know-how and high-sensitivity UV ink. With just one lamp mounted in the delivery, this system offers high print quality and reliability as well as excellent Eco-friendly performance.
- Two-sided printing at speeds up to 16,500 sph
- Time spent on press checks is dramatically shorter when printing on both sides at once
- Flexibility of 8 color straight printing or 4 color perfecting
Advantages of H-UV and the UV Curing System
- Provides unmatched vibrant color with no dry-back on uncoated paper as compared to conventional inks
- Job turnaround time is dramatically shorter
- Printed items are cured instantly by an in-line process
- No wait time to begin cutting, die cutting and folding
- Uses approximately 35% less energy to produce a print project along with reduced waste
- Does not use powder and is nearly odorless
- 1/4 of the amount of CO2 emissions than that of a conventional UV curing system
- The H-UV system does not discharge ozone due to the reduction of light emitted in the ozone-generating wavelength of the spectrum that occurs with conventional UV lamps