MANAGED PRINT SERVICES
OUTSOURCE PRODUCTION OF COMPLEX AND SENSITIVE DOCUMENTS
Our managed print services program can generate cost-savings for companies:
- Who have inefficient or costly in-house printing/copy centers
- Who could reallocate printing FTEs into other areas
- Who often have difficulty consistently staffing in-house print services
Take a Look at the 5 Ways Our Managed Printing Services Program Can Boost Your Company’s Efficiencies:
1. COST SAVING
- Service costs of maintaining and repairing print hardware
- Ability to produce via a variety of methods to ensure lowest cost
- Buying power for consumables
- Expanded collection of equipment
- Space that makes sense for production
- Ability to managing inventory of consumables as well as finished goods
Outsourcing to NextPage allows you to streamline your organization. Print consolidation allows:
- Decrease in physical footprint of onsite print center, reduction of toner-based printer and copier fleet while standardizing devices across the organization as well as vendors
- Remote printing access to a state-of-the-art print production plant
- Access to NextPage’s buying power for paper, shipping materials, and print consumables
- Partnering with a HIPAA-compliant print and mail company does more than simply avoid costly issues or violations.
- An integrated print-mail solution can help grow your business, improve patient communications, and overall patient experience
- Industry-leading experience, equipment, and technology of an outsource provider work together to reduce the risk of a HIPAA violation by enhancing the security of important data
4. BRAND COMPLIANCE
Managing brand compliance across multiple vendors using a variety of print methods, is a costly endeavor.
- Using G7 Color Management Processes, NextPage is able to ensure that brand colors are maintained no matter the application.
- In addition, working with a partner that intimately understands the critical nature of an organization’s brand and the credibility built with their clients allows marketers and brand managers to focus on strategy and not brand policing.
5. CORPORATE ALIGNMENT
Streamlined billing and service level agreement accountability are just the surface points for organization efficiency.
- By aligning with a Best of Breed Vendor/Partner, an organization is able to focus on its core work and allow for thought leadership in an often overlooked, yet highly costly portion of their operation.
- NextPage is constantly moving forward to offer better solutions that reduce cost and create efficiencies for organizations.
There has long been an ongoing debate between those who support the practice of print on demand and those who would rather have print inventory on-hand at all times. The two practices are not the same which is what leads to the debate of print on demand vs....
Businesses have been utilizing window graphics for years to get the attention of customers, maximize sales, and build their brand. Knowing how they accomplish this task will help you use window graphics to build your brand. The first thing to know is that there are...
Advancements in print technology are making industry-leading changes when it comes to print quality, affordability and cutting-edge capabilities. The major print process choices can be viewed as offset printing vs. digital printing as both of them use four-color...
With so many businesses spending a good amount of their marketing efforts on their online presence, traditional print marketing is often overlooked and not used effectively. However, print marketing materials are a highly effective weapon in your marketing arsenal....
As the holidays bring 2022 to a close (boo!), it is time to start planning your Q1 print campaign ideas (yes!). The first quarter of 2023 includes New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day which means there is no shortage of Q1 marketing ideas on the...
While QR codes have always been popular, they came back into the public eye in a big way as businesses adapted to COVID precautions in 2020. These codes were used to cut down on close interactions between people so they could remain six feet apart. The use of...
There is an old song lyric that goes “Summertime and the livin’ is easy.” One of the ways you can make the summer easy and enjoyable for consumers is custom summer promotional items that spotlight your logo and branding message. The summer heat is here and that...
Medical marketing can be a challenge as print materials for medical advertising require more information than other types of industries. Patients want to know the services you provide whether they are surgical, pediatric care or medical imaging. They also want to...
The first tip to keep in mind is the fact that custom printed booklets offer multiple benefits for businesses of all sizes. Custom booklet printing lets you choose the purpose of the book whether it is an employee handbook, description of your products, a marketing...
Direct mail marketing campaigns are still a viable option for successful print marketing. When planning a campaign, the desired direct mail ROI needs to be determined in advance. In order to achieve the best direct mail response rates, there are some design tips...
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Contact us today to get connected to a sales representative specializing in your industry.