Personalized Marketing for a 1 to 1 message
What is variable data printing?
Variable data printing (VDP) is a form of digital printing that connects with the recipient on a 1-to-1 level. VDP accomplishes this by changing the text and/or images on each piece that is printed. This creates a truly unique experience for the recipient every time. As the name states variable data printing services are driven from data to create this unique experience. NextPage has been using variable data printing since the dawn of the tool. Seriously, we’ve been doing VDP for our clients for two and a half decades –25 years. We started with HP toner-based printers, advanced to HP Indigo liquid ink digital presses, and then for the right application use the HP T200 Inkjet Web. Each step expands our ability to serve the needs of our clients. Our collection of equipment includes the fastest and most high-tech hardware and software enabling us to produce personalized marketing for multiple channels. Need VDP for your direct mail marketing? You came to the right place. NextPage can help you target the right people at the right time, with the right message, on the right page.
Benefits of Variable Data Printing (VDP Printing)
Traditional VDP printing drives response rates 3-10 times higher than traditional (static) direct mail campaigns.
How? The answer is Personalization. Personalized direct mail that uses unique content specific to each recipient captures attention and drives a response. Speaking to recipients personally, using text, imagery and offers customized to their specific needs and desires, triggers an emotional response.
Let NextPage deploy your next traditional VDP initiative and you’ll experience:
- Improved order sizes
- Decreased cost per response
- Better ROI
- Increased repeat business
Advanced VDP crosses into digital platforms yielding true 1 to 1 campaigns.
It’s evident that traditional VDP yields results. But imagine what happens when you take personalization to the next level. NextPage can use your data to create:
- Highly-relevant Personalized URLs (PURLS)
- Personalized QR Codes
- Email Marketing
- Unique tracking phone numbers
- Targeted web advertising touch points
How Variable Data Printing Works
(note: video was created under our former company name, Mail Print)
HP T200 Inkjet Web Press Welcome to the Future of Variable Data Printing
The HP T200 Inkjet Web press facilitates short and long-run jobs while offering you 100% variable full-color printing capabilities. This compact press will fulfill your wildest printing dreams, while keeping your costs to a bare minimum. With NextPage’s HP T200 Inkjet Web press capabilities, we give you great flexibility for testing a variety of messaging formats without breaking your budget.
HP T200 Advantages
- Maximum Efficiency. Replace shells with Print On Demand Solutions that help reduce waste
- Lower your overall cost through the elimination of obsolete inventory
- Super Relevance. Variable data may be printed anywhere on the product in any color
- Increase response through higher level of personalization
- Quick Turnaround. Production rates of up to 400 fpm will get your project out the door on time, every time.
- Easy transition from single-color to full-color printing -HP’s Thermal Inkjet printheads provide consistent, reliable performance
- Print on uncoated offset media with outstanding quality and durability
- 4 color production printing at 1200 X 600 dpi addressable resolution Resource-page-in-the-news
- Reducing the Carbon Footprint
- Control Power usage in the drying unit
- Feature water-based ink
- Recyclable consumables
- Scalable Printing Technology minimizes print defects and reduces waste
- HP printheads are recycled through HP’s Planet Partners program
- HP ink drums are made from recycled materials
Additional VDP Information
How to Increase Direct Mail Responses with Variable Data Printing
Learn how personalized mail pieces can increase your response rate by up to 300%. Learn more here.
How a Casino Uses Variable Data in Direct Mail
There are numerous ways to personalize print content besides using a person’s name. See how a valued client takes variable data printing to the next level for their customers. Learn more here.
5 Unique Ways to Personalize Direct Mail with Variable Data Printing
With today’s modern printers there are a multitude of ways to utilize variable data printing. In this article we outline 5 ways outside of just a personalized name. Learn more here.