Why Marketing is Accountable Craig Agranoff remembers marketing’s good old days. The thing is that he’s not quite sure if...
Most companies older than 5 years have developed email lists, mailing lists, have a CRM database, and have a website with enough traffic to generate a Google Analytics report. There is a lot of data that can be gleaned from these items, but correctly interpreting this data, and then determining what course of action to take, can be overwhelming.
The experts at NextPage understand marketing, purchase, and transaction data. Our data team works to identify those key pockets of opportunity that are hiding out in your mountains of big data. By segmenting your customers and prospects we help you figure out who to target when and how.
When you work with our data team, we can:
- Make an inventory of your customer touch points.
- Collect and compile your data for ongoing analysis.
- Analyze your data and develop a variable data printing campaign.
- Test various messages and promotional offers, and measure the impact.
- Implement an inbound marketing program to gather even more valuable data.
- Continue to refine your data collection, analysis and messaging.
Do you need a method to your marketing spending madness?
Find out why 95% of marketers say that running a multi-channel marketing campaign is important to their business with this free ebook.