Personalized gifts are an ideal way to show employees you appreciate them during any month of the year. Besides letting them know you are glad they are part of the team, thoughtful employee gift ideas under $30 can also help retain talent in a job market where people are switching employers more often. Finding a personalized gift for each employee is not always an easy task when you need $30 gift ideas for employees to fit your budget. It is important to remember that some of the best gifts don’t have to be extravagant in size or appearance. They can be useful items your team can use on a daily basis in the office or at home.
Here are some of the top ranked personalized gift ideas for employees under $30.
Logo & Branded Apparel Under $30
Branded apparel is a gift that is always welcomed by employees. The gift item is specific to your company so your team knows you took the time to design and create a gift from them. Plus, your employees will either carry or wear these gifts everywhere they go. This means added visibility for you, extra branding, and an increase in team pride for your employees.
Some examples of branded/logo apparel include:
- Hats – Everyone needs a hat in the summer to protect their head from the sun. These are a great example of a welcome and functional gift.
- T-Shirts or Sweatshirts – Depending on the time of year, t-shirts and sweatshirts can be worn to work, grocery stores, and other venues. Your brand will be in full view of others who see the employee wearing the apparel.
- Totes & Duffel Bags – Totes and duffel bags are often kept in the car waiting to be used at the grocery store or the gym. Employees will appreciate the gift and use it often.
Custom Drinkware Gifts Under $30
Most employees usually have some type of drinkware at their desk or in a meeting. This is an ideal chance to give them personalized branded drinkware that employees will appreciate having in the office.
Popular custom drinkware under $30 includes such items as:
- Water Bottles – These bottles are portable and can go anywhere with your employees. They also strengthen company branding and employee morale.
- Travel Mugs – Employees won’t need to stop for a drink on their way to a meeting. Travel mugs keep coffee warm for hours and can be used for other beverages.
- Tumblers for Hot or Cold Beverages – Tumblers maintain both hot and cold drinks for hours. Plus, they are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Office Accessories Under $30
Office accessories can be personalized items that are great for giving as a gift. While it can be difficult to think of some gift ideas for employees under $30 in this category, we’ve got some examples of office accessories your employees will be glad to receive as a gift.
- Absorbent Coasters – These coasters are an eye-catching way to clean up beverage spills and prevent damage to office furniture. They can be made from a variety of materials such as cork, bamboo, slate, and sandstone.
- Journal Books – Inspiration strikes at all times of the day. Your team will be ready to capture ideas in a client meeting or at their desk.
- Charging Mouse Pads – Nobody wants to be in a situation where their computer has a very low battery. Wireless charging mouse pads are both a mouse pad and a charging station.
Home Decor Under $30
Home decor gifts show you care about the personal lives of employees but it might not be easy to find them within your budget for an employee gift idea under $30. These options add a personal touch to the gift giving process and also show your team how much you appreciate their hard work.
- Herbs in a Planter – Employees will enjoy the decorative touch this gift provides their home. Annuals and perennials can add a soothing scent to the house.
- Cutting Boards – Let them know you care about making the cooking process easier and faster with cutting boards. It is a protective surface for cutting food and also prevents the chance of cross-contamination.
- Blankets – This is an item that can be used at home or in the office. Employees stay warm on the couch at home as well as their desk,
Technology Gifts Under $30
Everyone loves tech gadgets that look cool and serve a useful function. Gift your employees personalized tech gadgets that are versatile and will travel with your employees anywhere they go. Here are some $30 gift ideas for employees from the tech world:
- Charging Cords – One of the worst feelings anyone can have is a computer that is about to run out of battery life. Charging cords keep tech ready to go and your employees connected to the office and able to work.
- Phone Charging Station – Nobody wants to be down to their last bar. Phone charging stations take the stress out of being able to make a client call thanks to a charged phone.
- Bluetooth Speakers – These speakers can be used at home for enjoying music or podcasts. They can also be in the office to provide music that gets an employee through the day.
Each employee gift idea shared here can be purchased for under $30. You might get them for even less if you buy in volume or find a great deal online or at a store. If you’re looking to get gifts for your employees and need help figuring out the best ideas within your budget, we can help.
Contact Us Now for More Information
Phone: (816) 459-8404