You’ve probably noticed these days that more fleet vehicles like service vans, trucks and cars are being wrapped with eye-catching graphics....
You Only Get One Chance to Make a First Impression
We have a commitment to help our clients brand their companies in unique and diverse ways.
We carry a wide variety of promotional products with the most competitive pricing, but we go beyond the logo placement and ordering. Just like everything else at NextPage, we offer “more”. We take a consultative approach to determine what items make the most sense for branding your business within your customer base.
You only get one chance to make a first impression, and if your first impression is a promotional item, you want to make sure it conveys your image and brand correctly.
If you would like to find out what promotional items make the most sense for your business, please contact NextPage today for a free consultation.
Did you know…
- 83% of consumers like receiving a promotional product with an advertising message.
- After receiving a branded promotional product, 85% of consumers do business with the advertiser.
- More than half (58%)of consumers keep a branded item anywhere from one year to more than 4 years.
- 89% of consumers can recall the name of the advertiser on a promotional product they received in the past 24 months.
- Adding a promotional product to the media mix increases the effectiveness of other media by up to 44%.
- Adding a promotional product to an appeal letter draws as many as 500% more referrals from satisfied customers than a letter alone.
- 4% of people report currently owning or possessing a promotional product they received in the last 24 months.
- 53% of consumers use a promotional product at least once a week or more.
- 8 in 10 consumers own between one and 10 branded/logoed items.
- Nearly 6 in 10 consumers have received branded items from a business establishment or at tradeshows, conferences or conventions.
*Statistics provided by the Promotional Products Association
Truman Medical Center (TMC) is an academic health center in downtown Kansas City. TMC has 2 academic hospital locations, the...
You’ve finally pulled the trigger. You’re growing your business and are adding a new location. You have all the bases...
In my last blog, I discussed how window graphics help increase foot traffic to your brick and mortar business. That’s...
Do you need a method to your marketing spending madness?
Find out why 95% of marketers say that running a multi-channel marketing campaign is important to their business with this free ebook.