SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH OUR STUDIO MARKETING PORTAL
With the NextPage STUDIO Marketing Portal, you have access to your company’s library of print and marketing resources via a company-branded online portal. This can be accessible by associates, remote offices, distributors and retail locations through password secured accounts. Save time and money by streamlining your marketing, print and direct mail while reducing errors and increasing brand compliance.
Our streamlined ordering process allows you to develop and deploy multi-channel campaigns that build synergy among marketing pieces, ensuring your message reaches the right customers. Our web-to-print solutions provide:
- Access to your marketing resources from a single online portal.
- Manage which items can be modified in the field and exactly what content can be customized.
- Eliminate obsolescence with the delivery of high-quality, on-demand direct mail pieces.
- Control the ordering process of all direct mail materials with location/user budgets and robust order management tools.
- Reports in real time by location, user, item, etc.
- Confidence in the direct mail requirements and delivery via our relationship with the United States Postal Service.
Offset Printing vs Digital Printing Differences
Advancements in print technology are making industry-leading changes when it comes to print quality, affordability and cutting-edge capabilities. The major print process choices can be viewed as offset printing vs. digital printing as both of them use four-color...
Maximizing Brand Awareness Through Innovative Print Marketing
With so many businesses spending a good amount of their marketing efforts on their online presence, traditional print marketing is often overlooked and not used effectively. However, print marketing materials are a highly effective weapon in your marketing arsenal....
Print Campaign Ideas for the First Quarter
As the holidays bring 2022 to a close (boo!), it is time to start planning your Q1 print campaign ideas (yes!). The first quarter of 2023 includes New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day which means there is no shortage of Q1 marketing ideas on the...
GET A QUOTE
Contact us today to get connected to a sales representative specializing in your industry.